Subject: TCSG Health and Safety Practices
Topic: Disinfection Practices Against Bloodborne Pathogens
Time Allotment: 3 hours
Upon completion of this course, attendees will be able to:
1. Describe and explain the two (2) main bloodborne pathogens.
2. Describe how bloodborne pathogens are transmitted.
3. Identify the risks of these pathogens in the workplace.
4. Describe salon related examples relative to bloodborne pathogen exposure.
5. State disinfectants and disinfection procedures used…
1. Properly use the clippers and comb attachments.
2. Understanding the steps of fading with clipper.
3. Demonstrate Basic Fading.
4. Teaching Techniques Used: Theory-Course Material, Visual Aids, Live Demonstrations, Questions & Answers, Hands-on.
5. Hands On Attendees Receive: Mannequin, Stand, Course Material, Clippers, Guards, Comb, clips.
Demonstration Attendees Receive: Course Material
Stop sending your…
Subject: Teaching Aids
Topic: Teaching Aid Development – Hands On Class
Creating visual aids, fun games, projects, and activities.
Time Allotment: 8 hours
Upon Completion of this Class, Students Will Be Able To:
1. Create 10 classroom projects / activities that students will enjoy.
2. Create eye-catching power point slides that students will find more relevant to the topics being presented.
3. Create a classroom environment that targets all learner…