Subject: State Board Preparation
Topic: Passing the Theory and Practical Cosmetology Exam
Time Allotment: 6 hour class
Upon completion of this class, students will be able to:
1. Perform proper safety and infection control while taking mock state board practical exam.
2. Conduct set-up with client protection.
3. Perform proper thermal curling.
4. Perform proper hair-cutting.
5. Perform proper Chemical Waving.
6. Perform proper Hair Lightener / Hair Color.
7. Perform proper Relaxer.
8. Perform proper Facial.
9. Perform Sculptured Nail.
Theory Exams – 2 hours – Includes from 200 to 500 question exams.
Getting started in your career choice can be challenging, as well as, frustrating when you are not confident that you are prepared for your exam. By taking this class, you will receive mock State Board training in all of the required procedures. Come receive:
CONSISTENT TRAINING So you can TAKE CONTROL of your career with CONFIDENCE.
This is the final step to ACQUIRE YOUR COSMETOLOGY LICENSE! Don’t miss this opportunity to PASS THE TEST!