Subject: Teaching Aids
Topic: Teaching Aid Development – Hands On Class
Creating visual aids, fun games, projects, and activities.
Time Allotment: 8 hours
Upon Completion of this Class, Students Will Be Able To:
1. Create 10 classroom projects / activities that students will enjoy.
2. Create eye-catching power point slides that students will find more relevant to the topics being presented.
3. Create a classroom environment that targets all learner intelligences.
4. Create electronic review games and tests. (PLEASE BRING YOUR LAPTOP TO CLASS)
5. Explain how to turn detailed information into visual aids.
PLEASE BRING YOUR LAPTOP AND AN OLD DISPOSABLE T-SHIRT.
As we move into a new era of students, we as instructors must transition with the creative changes and expectations of our learners. This will include using more technology and visuals to convey information. This class is centered toward keeping you up-to-date with strategic ways to not waste time lecturing to the mass population of visual and kinesthetic learners.