Upon completion of this class, students will be able to:
1. Properly use the clippers and comb attachments.
2. Understanding the steps of fading with clipper.
3. Demonstrate Basic Fading.
4. Teaching Techniques Used: Theory-Course Material, Visual Aids, Live Demonstrations, Questions & Answers, Hands-on.
5. Hands On Attendees Receive: Mannequin, Stand, Course Material, Clippers, Guards, Comb, clips.
Demonstration Attendees Receive: Course Material
Stop sending your clients to the barbershop to have their neck tapered! Enhance your haircutting skills by learning to merge clipper cutting with the shears. This class is an introduction to CROSSOVER Licensing. Did you know…. as a licensed cosmetologist, Georgia State Laws says you may complete the required curriculum training at a licensed barber school for only 300 hours and take the state exam to acquire a barber license! Come take this hands-on clipper cutting class and let us show you how to polish your short cuts and increase your salary as a BARBER-STYLIST!